Does insanity come from the search for truth, or from finding it?
- Tall fences make tall neighbors.
- They say it's better to light a candle than to cur...
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back in th...
- I was perfect once; it didn't last.
- She spoke in corporate innuendo, where everything ...
- Mismatched beauty is still beauty.
- Try as I might, I am yet unable to smell fear.
- Once again through the eye of the needle!
- Creativity needs ragged edges to nest in.
- Wisdom is a poor substitute for youth.