Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the kitchen... Banjo II: Dinah's Revenge
- I was perfect once; it didn't last.
- She spoke in corporate innuendo, where everything ...
- Mismatched beauty is still beauty.
- Try as I might, I am yet unable to smell fear.
- Once again through the eye of the needle!
- Creativity needs ragged edges to nest in.
- Wisdom is a poor substitute for youth.
- If only she got as much joy out of her ass as they...
- Truth be told, I was only in it for the elitism.
- I had a dozen tequila shots and still I remember e...